I am interested in what your thoughts are concerning this article.
Here are some questions that I have.
- Did you become a Christian through argumentation or love?
- Did Jesus call us to make disciples or decisions?
- What is the difference in proclaiming something in love and proclaiming something to win?
- Trevin Wax says… “We don’t proselytize. We evangelize. Proselytism is about getting someone to change from one religion to another. Evangelism is proclaiming the evangel – the gospel. It’s an announcement about the way the world is. Then we call people to bring their lives in line with that reality.”
- What does this mean “Evangelism is proclaiming- the gospel.”
- Is proclaiming only a polemic act?
- Is the Gospel and idea, culture, lifestyle or God in Jesus the Christ?
- Is the Gospel “an announcement about the way the world is.”?